3 Kekosongan Jawatan: Swasta
Job Description :
Jawatan Kosong RapidKL
In our effort to build a strong professional team, we invite suitably qualified, dynamic and result oriented individuals to join us.
1. YOUNG ENGINEER SCHEME
- Special program tailored for Fresh Graduates (purely fresh or less than one year of experience or unemployed)
- Expose young graduates on the various aspects of operations and maintenance system under a specific duration and employment condition. It aims to groom young graduates to become better operations and maintenance specialist area suitable to them.
- One (1) year program (48 weeks), customized to help mould fresh graduates into a more balances employees
- Trainings will be provided – system, technical and soft skills
- Graduates must have Bachelor Degree (Honours) in any of the following disciplines:
1. Electrical / Electronic Engineering
2. Mechanical / Mechanical (Automotive) Engineering
3. Engineering Control System
4. Mechatronics / Electro-mechanical Engineering
5. IT / IT Engineering / Computer Science
6. Structural Science / Engineering
7. Transport Management
- Must have a CGPA of at least 3.0 (or 2nd class upper honors) and excellent extra-curricular activity record
- Preferred personal traits: integrity, confident, positive thinker, hard and smart working attitude and meticulous.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and analytical skills.
- Have leadership potential and also a team player.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good command in BM and English both written and oral.
2. EXECUTIVE - IT TECHNICAL
- Degree in IT and/or IT-related professions including Computer Science, MIS, and Computer Engineering
- 1-4 years experience in system support and development in IT O&M
- Preference to those with hands-on experience on at least any one of the above system
- Responsible for the day-to-day system support, development and maintenance of Rail-related IT system and subsystems
- Must be willing and able to work on shift and odd hour basis
- Able to take responsibility, accountability and challenges
- Dynamic, independent, creative, self-motivated and self disciplined
3. EXECUTIVE - NETWORK
- Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science / MIS / Computer Engineering
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in all areas of local and wide area networks management and administration including system configuration, setup, troubleshooting, planning, designing, implementation and user support.
- Working knowledge of local and wide area network (LAN/WAN), internet/intranet, computer operating system
- Must be able tolift, carry,and move all components of PC Workstations, servers, network equipments, peripherals, and other ancillary equipments.
Interested / qualified candidates, please submit your latest resume to :
Human Resource Department
No 1, Jalan PJU 1A/46
Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang Subang
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : TBA