|14 Kekosongan Jawatan: Badan Berkanun / GLC|
The Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) is a statutory body set up to regulate and develop the Malaysian capital market. Our vision is to develop a quality, vibrant capital market for both issuers and investors. We seek talented and highly motivated professionals to join us in enhancing gate-keeping, supervision and enforcement within a strong regulatory framework. If you are an outstanding individual wanting a career that will allow you to develop and challenge your experience, skills and competence, the SC offers positions with genuine responsibilities, exceptional exposure and wide opportunities for career growth. Innovative, dedicated and dynamic Malaysians are invited to apply for the following positions:
1. Head, Bond Market
2. Head, Economics
3. Assistant General Manager, (Rules Review & Operational Policy) Institution Supervision
4. Assistant General Manager, Investor Affairs & Complaints
5. Assistant General Manager, Legal Advisory
6. Assistant General Manager, Market Development
7. Senior Manager, Market Development
8. Assistant Manager, Capital Market Statistics
9. Assistant Manager, Equities
10. Assistant Manager, (Rules Review & Operational Policy) Institution Supervision
11. Assistant Manager, Private Debt Securities
12. Chief Security Officer
13. Security Officer
14. Auxillary Police
DOWNLOAD JOBS REQUIREMENTS
A broad range of multi-disciplinary skills and experience in law, economics, finance, accounting, information technology, human resource and related disciplines would be suitable. Candidates should be analytical and conceptual, able to grasp and apply theory and enjoy robust discussion. Strong communication and analytical skills are key requirements. Individuals with relevant capital market experience or academic qualifications have an advantage.
Other General Requirements:
- A strong first degree in law, economics, finance or accounting with relevant industry experience and knowledge
- Two (2) to eight (8) years' relevant experience for the job and seniority
- Strong understanding of capital markets and relevant technical areas
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, as well as sound judgment
- Excellent inter-personal skills and willingness to work in a diverse team
- Exceptional ability to write, communicate and operate under pressure
Remuneration and Benefits
Attractive remuneration packages commensurate with experience and qualifications, together with attractive fringe benefits including interest rate subsidies for staff housing and vehicle loans, interest-free computer and study loans, medical and dental benefits for staff and family, high employer's contribution to the Employees Provident Fund and 24-hour group insurance coverage will be offered to successful candidates.
How to Apply?
Qualified candidates are invited to submit the SC online recruitment application form which could be accessed via this linkhttps://careersatsc.seccom.com.my/career/. Please also attach scanned copies of resume/CV with your relevant certificates and transcripts when submitting application. The duly completed application will be reviewed and only candidates who meet the recruitment criteria will be notified.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Closing Date: 18 July 2011 - 26 July 2011