|Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M): Swasta / Private|
A training program tailored for unemployed graduates that forms part of our CSR initiative to enhance the human capital development. This program will groom and develop Fresh graduates to become future Executives and leaders of the Company. The Program will cover all aspects of the business and operational activities of MBSB whereby all Graduates will undergo an attachment program at selected departments, divisions and branches. The MBSB Graduate Training Program will include Orientation/Induction, Classroom Training and On the Job training. Upon successful completion of the 8 months program, the Graduates will be absorbed as MBSB's Executives subject to available vacancies.
1. Graduate Training Program (Skim Latihan 1 Malaysia (SL1M))
Terms & Conditions
- Open to Malaysian Fresh Graduates with recognized Degree and CGPA of at least 2.50 and above.
- Applicants with academic qualifications higher than a Bachelor's Degree are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be below 26 years old.
- Must be unemployed at the time of application.
- Applicants must be willing to be attached at MBSB's Branches nationwide.
How to apply?
Please refer to the application form which can be downloaded and mail to the address below:-
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS
Malaysia Building Society Berhad
Graduate Traning Program
5th Floor, Human Resource Department
Wisma MBSB, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
Closing Date : 30 June 2011