|Consultant: Badan Berkanun / GLC|
As a private limited company wholly-owned by Minister of Finance Incorporated, we were entrusted initially to manage the residual assets of Pengurusan Danaharta Nasional Berhad and its group of companies. Today, we have transcended our own expectations and have broadened our services into various industries. Our core function has extended to that of advisory and consultancy services where we have served major public entities to adapt the best practices in the industry and mold it into their own organisational framework.
We value our human capital as we understand that a corporation is only as good as the people who work for it. We view our employees as a valuable asset that will continue to contribute to our future growth and success, making us committed towards developing knowledgeable, confident and competent employees. We provide exciting challenges and opportunity for career advancement within PROKHAS. As we also deal with various governmental organisations, some of our staff may have the opportunity of working in notable government-related projects. We are always on the lookout for people who can bring fresh ideas and novel approaches to our operations, with the vision and drive to support PROKHAS' long-term mission. Send your CV detailing your work experience and academic achievements, together with a recent passport-size photo to:
1. Consultant, Corporate Advisory
- graduates with CGPA at least 3.0 or with Second Class Upper
- preferably with recognized professional accounting qualifications or MBA
- minimum 3 years relevant working experience in strategy/management consulting firms, investment banks and accounting firms will be an added advantage
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- strong leadership skills and a good team player with the ability to work independently.
- highly committed, motivated and result-oriented
- ability to work under pressure
- excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with strong command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
The HR Department
PROKHAS SDN. BHD.
Tingkat 12, Bangunan Setia 1
15, Lorong Dungun, Bukit Damansara
50490 Kuala Lumpur
or email : email@example.com
Closing Date : 19 June 2011