|Senior Executive: Badan Berkanun / GLC|
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN) or the National Water Services Commission is the national regulatory body for the water and sewerage industry for Peninsular Malaysia and Wilayah Persekutuan Labuan. The Commission operates under a legislative framework defined in the Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara Act 2006 [Act 654] and the Water Services Industry Act 2006 [Act 655]. We looking for dynamic individuals with a desire for success to be part of the team :
1. Senior Executive Licensing And Tariff Division
The position reports to Head of Licensing and Tariff Division and will be responsible to review licensing and permit applications. The candidate will also be responsible to monitor, implement and communicate customary changes in licensing based on changers in laws and regulations, review and analyze the tariff setting and maintain the licensing database.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Statistics, Engineering, Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum of eight (8) years working experience in compliance, licensing or administrative law. Fresh graduates need not apply.
- Able to manage multiple licenses renewals/applications.
- Highly analytical and flair in numbers.
- Understanding of water and sewerage licensing practices
- Ability to compile and maintain complex case files for licensing compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Malaysia and English.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in or e-mail a detailed CV stating current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) not later than
21 October 2011 to the following address :
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (SPAN)
Ground & 1st Floor, Prima Avenue 7, Block 3510,
Jalan Teknokrat 6, 63000 Cyberjaya
Attention : Human Resource Unit
Closing Date: 21 October 2011