|2 Kekosongan Jawatan: Swasta / Private|
Victoria Institution Old Boys' Association or known as VIOBA was first established in 1922 and at that time, they had to rent a building near the school at Rodger Street and is now located near the school grounds since 1954. The VIOBA clubhouse is occasionally used to hold gatherings and meetings among the old boys. vioba.com.my is the VIOBA official web page. This web page serves VIOBA in achieving its objectives - to promote sports, cultural and social activities amongst it members and render assistance to promote the education of its students.
1. ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
- At least, Private Secretarial Diploma (PSD) or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in an administrative capacity.
- Fluent in written English and Bahasa Malaysia. - Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
- Basic book keeping skills is an advantage.
- Self-driven individual.
2. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Minimum SPM.
- Fluent in written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Excellent skills in MS Word and Excel.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their C.V.s to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Closing Date: 15 September 2011