|Contract Farming Programme: Kerajaan / Government|
Opportunities are open to graduates who are interested in aquaculture entrepreneurs as follows:
1. "Contract Farming" Programme
PROGRAM: 'Contract Farming' Barramundi Hatcheri Cents System / 'Contract Farming" Hatcheri Siakap dalam Sistem CENTS
DEPARTMENT: Department of Fisheries Malaysia
LOCATION: Sempang Pantai, Merlimau Melaka
This program involves hatcheri cents barramundi fish in the system under regulatory and Company Department of Fisheries Malaysia Melaka Cell Farming Sdn. Ltd.
- Aged 21 years and above
- Approval of the minimum has a certificate in aquaculture or
- An equivalent qualification
- Ability to speak, read and write in Bahasa Malaysia with good (ability in English are given priority)
- Priority is given to the people of Malacca
- Have a first degree, diploma Approval is given priority
- Have experience and knowledge base in aquaculture
- Willing to work outside the office and remote areas
- Healthy body
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please submit a resume and personal background and attach supporting documents such as the relevant certificates have been confirmed.
- Applications must be sent to:
JABATAN PERIKANAN NEGERI MELAKA
For further details please contact the Fisheries Office Malacca at telephone 06-3172485 (Ms. Doreen Siew Wee Leen / Mr. Mohamad Ishak)
Applications must be submitted before or on 27 September 2011 (Tuesday). Only successful applications will be called to attend an interview.
Closing Date: 27 September 2011