|Walk In Interview: Swasta / Private|
We will be conducting a recruitment exercise for Flight Stewardesses/Stewards in Kuala Lumpur. If you meet the following requirements, we will be pleased to meet you at our walk-in interview.
1. Flight Stewardesses/Stewards
* Malaysian citizen
* Minimum age of 18 years old
* Females who are at least 1.58m; males who are at least 1.65m in height
Degree/ Diploma OR
* At least 2 principal level passes and 2 subsidiary passes in STPM/GCE ‘A’ level or its equivalent OR
* At least 5 credits in SPM/GCE ‘O’ level and relevant working experience
* For Malaysian qualifications at SPM level, at least 5 credits including a minimum grade of B4 in English and working experience is required.
Our comprehensive 4 months training program will cover topics such as:
* Product Knowledge including Food & Beverage
* Service Procedures
* Passenger Handling
* Deportment & Grooming
* Language & Communication Skills
* Safety Equipment Procedures
* First Aid
On successful completion of training you will commence flying duties.
Remuneration & Service Benefits:
A monthly allowance will be provided during training. Upon graduation, you can look forward to a basic salary and various allowances amounting to about MYR $9,000 a month. In addition, there is an annual wage supplement of one month’s basic salary and profit-sharing bonus. You will also be entitled to free travel to any SIA destination once a year and enjoy discounted travel at other times.
Interested applicants, please download and complete this application form. Please bring the following documents for registration between 9am and 2pm.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORMS HERE
* Completed application form
* Passport-sized photograph
* Original(s) of:
a) birth certificate
b) all educational certificates
c) identity card
Interviews will be conducted on 6 August 2011 (Saturday) at:
ParkRoyal Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Sultan Ismail
50250 Kuala Lumpur