|Management Trainee: Swasta / Private|
Pacific Insurance's roots go back to the 1950's when the Netherlands Insurance Company - then the 12th largest in the world - started its operations in Malaysia through local representatives. In 1984, the Company was restructured into a local insurance company, registered under the name of The Netherlands Insurance (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd in conformity with the New Economic Policy. It assumed the name The Pacific Netherlands Insurance Berhad in early 1994 following the acquisition of 70% of the company by Pacific Bank. When Pacific Bank subsequently acquired the remaining 30% in June 1995, the Company was renamed The Pacific Insurance Berhad.
1. Management Trainee
DOWNLOAD JOBS REQUIREMENTS
Closing Date: 2 September 2011