|3 Kekosongan Jawatan: Badan Berkanun / GLC|
KOLEJ TUANKU JA’AFAR is a British-style co-educational boarding school whose international stream caters for pupils who wish to take Cambridge and Edexcel ‘O’, IGCSE and ‘A’ Levels. The Kolej admits boys and girls from the ages of 11 to 18 and is unique in Malaysia in that it is a co-educational boarding school with local and international academic streams running parallel. The Kolej houses a multi-cultural community which is expanding rapidly.
1. HEAD OF LEARNING SUPPORT
- Experienced in teaching students with specific learning difficulties.
- Possess relevant EFL/TESOL qualifications.
- Experienced in teaching English to non-native English speakers.
2. HISTORY TEACHER & HOUSEMASTER
- degree holders with at least 5 years experience teaching up to 'O' level
- experienced in running a boarding house
- a willingness to commit to a '24 hours per day' job
- an understanding of multi-racial youth groups
3. EFL TEACHERS (2 positions)
- posses relevant EFL/TESOL qualifications
- experienced in teaching english to non-native english speakers
- a willingness to contribute towards pastoral care and activities.
Application letters should include detailed c.v., recent passport-size photograph (n.r.) and names and addresses of two referees and be sent not later than 22nd july 2011 addressed to:-
Kolej Tuanku Ja’afar
Closing Date: 22 Julai 2011