|System Analyst: Swasta / Private|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with calibre to apply for the following position:-
1. SYSTEM ANALYST (JOB GRADE F03G05)
• Manage, support and maintain Oracle Financial Application System and others application system as instructed.
• Involve in the development and implementation of all new IT related systems in relation to system integration and interfacing with Oracle Financial Application System
• Identify, evaluate and propose latest technology to improve the development
and efficiency of a new application system
• Develop, implement, maintain and review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), system documentation and user manual to ensure high quality and standard of IT Services in KTM Berhad
• Generate and analyze performance report, monitor and solve the problem arise according to the performance indicator has being setup for ISM Department by KTMB Management
• Involve in planning and preparation of Business Plan and Budget for Development and Maintenance Unit to ensure the services and expenditures is in line with departmental and company’s business plan
• Maintain close contact with end-users and department in providing a better environment of networking system to attain the best productivity and working efficiency in ISM
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• More than 2 year(s) of strong application development experience in .net environment.
• Required skill(s): Experience in Oracle Database 11i , MS SQL Database and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Key quality (s): Able to work independently, team player, quick learner, proactive, good interpersonal skills, strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, present and expected salary, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph
(with latest photo) not later than 9 July 2011 to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
Talent Management & Organisation Development
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631122
Closing Date: 9 July 2011