|Walk In Interview: Swasta / Private|
Astro Job Fair 13 & 14 May 2011 at Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Walk In Interview. 9.00 a.m - 5 p.m. More then 100 vacancies avaiable.
1. Call Center
• Support management in leading the Contact Centre to ensure best-in-class service and manage a team of Managers.
• Responsible for the management of day-to-day operations and ensure adherence to processes, systems and schedules.
• Support the organisation towards the goal of achieving high customer satisfaction levels.
• Review and improve existing customer contact handling processes.
• Degree holder with a minimum of 8 years working experience and at least 3 years in an operations management capacity in a Contact Centre.
• Fluent in English and B.M. Proficiency in other languages will be an added advantage.
• Result-oriented, independent, self-motivated, mature, dynamic and proactive with good people skills and able to think out-of-the-box.
• Willing to travel if required and work on rotating and staggered shift hours.
2. IT Asset Management
The Job:• Process champion for best practices and budget owner for Astro's IT Asset and Configuration Management.
• Establishing and governing IT asset management policies and procedures for Astro.
• Responsible for monitoring each IT asset purchases, leasing and software agreements from vendors in collaboration with Accounts Payable and Finance departments.
• To be accountable for all IT asset compliance and ensuring periodic audit is taking place according to Astro IT policy and procedures.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business or Information Technology with over 5 - 8 years experience in computing and asset management, including experience implementing and managing information technology service organizations and computing operations.
• Experience using business analysis and project management skills.
• Good knowledge of computing systems in relation to client setups, patch and asset management.
• Proficient in multiple OS platforms and Microsoft applications and ITIL certification will be added advantage.
3. HR Business Partner
• Support and partner with stakeholders to understand, influence, improve and optimize organizational performance through individual, group and organizational development.
• Partner with central HR support to design, develop and deliver integrated HR solutions for the business group and serve as the primary HR contact, brokering HR products and services to meet the Business operational and strategic needs.
• Responsible for HR fundamentals, including coaching managers to independently solve HR issues, champion performance management, analyze and synthesize data trends and develop appropriate responses to drive improvements/changes.
• Develop and implement the organizational strategies in partnership with the business and key HR partners in order to deliver world class client support.
• Preferably a degree holder with at least 8 years work experience HR or Change Management and currently in a managerial role.
• Customer service centric, good consultancy skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels in the organisation.
• Strong commitment to being a true business partner including active participation in all management meetings and key business decisions taken in key business area(s) of responsibility.
4. Promo Producer
• Conceptualise, script and produce promos, fillers and content according to objectives within the target deadlines.
• Conceptualize, produce and maintain on-air branding look and style.
• Create menuboards, line-ups, next-ons and language versions of promos.
• Degree in Mass Communications / Broadcasting / Graphic Design/Relevant Media.
• High interest and knowledge of Drama, Film, Popular Culture, & Sports.
• Basic editing in Final Cut Pro, audio post, directing, graphic design skill/knowledge.
5. And Many More. For more details, please visit us at this website:www.astro.com.my/jobfair