|2 Kekosongan Jawatan: Swasta / Private|
Universiti Kuala Lumpur is presently a leading technical university in the country operating from nine campuses and three institutions nationwide. As part of our expansion plan, we invite suitably qualified candidates to join us in our commitment towards continuing the tradition of academic excellence.
1. Executive (Corporate Communication) at UniKL City Campus, KL
We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in writing and editing for the university’s corporate publication materials (bulletins, magazines, newsletters, brochures, videos ), advertisements (both print and online) and media articles. The incumbent is responsible to execute the tasks of copywriting, proof – reading and content creation for all publication materials and news articles. In addition, he / she will work closely with the graphic team or appointed agencies to publish the publication or produce the corporate material. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Degree in Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism / Arts/ Media Studies/ English Language/ Linguistics/ Literature or equivalent.
- At least 3-4 years of professional corporate communication or journalism related experience.
- Strong written, oral, communications and presentations skills in both English language and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proactive and very passionate in planning and executing tasks under Corporate Communication.
- Computer savvy and proficient in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel and Publisher).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently.
- A committed team player who is creative and resourceful with proven experience in developing and executing internal / external communications.
2. Executives (Purchasing) at UniKL MITEC, Masai Johor
- Possess Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum 2 - 3 years experience.
- Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Able to prepare detailed costing and cost estimates for quotations/ tenders.
- Can provide basis for negotiations and fit to be a member in supporting the negotiation committee.
- Monitor and coordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered on time.
- Good response time, independent, fast learner.
- Possess creative problem solving skills.
- Good team player.
We offer you competitive a remuneration package as well as career advancement opportunities. If you have the desire to be part of an established team, we invite you to write-in, enclosing a detailed resume stating current and expected salaries together with a passport-sized photograph and contact telephone number before 22nd April 2011 to the address below:
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
UNIVERSITI KUALA LUMPUR (CITY CAMPUS)
LEVEL 27, 1016 JALAN SULTAN ISMAIL
50250 KUALA LUMPUR
email : email@example.com
Please state the Code No. of positions applied for on the top left-hand corner of your envelope.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.
Closing Date : 22 April 2011