|3 Kekosongan Jawatan: Badan Berkanun / GLC|
SIRIM Berhad is a well-established corporate entity responsible to lead and enhance technology and quality in Malaysia. We urgently seek qualified and dynamic professionals who are ready for a challenging career to join us as:
1. ENGINEER (AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING CENTRE, DESIGN AND ENGINEERING DIVISION) (3 VACANCIES)
BASED IN SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
- Responsible in projects related to automotive component/system regulatory compliance and developmental testing, related R & D, consultancy, technology transfer and technology dissemination projects in the fields of automotive engineering.
- Conduct patent search to ensure novelty of tasks, information search relevant for the successful execution of completion of the assigned tasks.
- Ability to carry out laboratory and workshop tasks and activities related to automotive components and sub-system equipment setup, calibration, testing, measurement, recording and report writing with minimal guidance.
- Operate and maintain to ISO 9001/ISO 17025 and implement SHE for quality and productive services.
- The incumbent shall participate actively in all in line with objectives of the Centre as well as SIRIM Berhad.
- Produce technical report.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Principal Engineer of Vehicle Testing and Homologation from time to time.
- MSc or BSc in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering with 3 years relevant experience.
- Must be registered with the Board of Engineers (BOE) Malaysia.
- Possess some working experience in implementing tasks and activities related to automotive component/system regulatory compliance and developmental testing, related R&D, consultancy, technology transfer and technology dissemination projects in the fields of automotive engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Good skills in the application of Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) and Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software for design, simulation and analysis of vehicle parts and components.
- Demonstrate good analytical thinking and problem solving skills with ability to provide a new approaches/ideas.
- Very good communication in English, both spoken and written, presentation and interpersonal skill and articulates in expression.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
*Only candidate with completed BIODATA info will be processed.
Closing Date : 7 May 2011