|Young Leaders Programme (YLP): Badan Berkanun / GLC|
Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad, has set our vision to be a Global Leader in Banking. In fulfilling our aspiration to be the Employer of Choice, Bank Islamprovides a platform for developing Islamic banking professionals and specialists. Aligned with our mission to identify and groom future talents and leaders, the Bank has initiated a special programme - “YOUNG LEADERS PROGRAMME”- a fast-tracked developmental programme which serves as a catalyst for training at an early juncture in their careers.
1. Young Leaders Programme (YLP)
- Bank Islam’s Young Leaders Programme calls for high performing fresh graduates who are willing to take challenges with learning as the reward. This programme provides learning and development opportunities that will fully optimise your potential and fulfill your .
- During the 1-year developmental programme, young leaders will undertake a specific project with key deliverable and be assigned to a project supervisor who will guide and enhance their learning experience. In addition, you will get to participate through a series of formal classroom trainings, structured job rotations and stretched assignments across different segments.
- Selected fresh graduates under this programme will be remunerated with a salary of RM4,000.00 monthly.
- Fresh graduates Bachelors (any fields) with minimum CGPA of 3.70 or CIFP / CFA / CPA holders from a well-recognized university (local / overseas).
- Individuals who demonstrate strong especially those with active participation in leadership roles in school, within a community.
- Individuals who have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Individuals who possess above-par analytical skills, creativity and other .
- Malaysian citizens.
Interested applicants are invited to firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete resume stating their final CGPA, together with a recent (non-returnable)
(All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Tarikh Tutup Permohonan: 31 Januari 2013