|Technical Assistant: Swasta / Private|
Applications are invited from suitable qualified to apply and fill vacancies for the following position:
1. TECHNICAL ASSISTANT (SIGNAL & COMM)
Grade : J05AG07
• To plan and supervise a team of technical staff to carry out maintenance task
• To conduct technical inspections and signal sighting.
• To prepare and submit technical returns, failure reports and other documentations.
• Performs related duties & daily work as assigned by Senior Manager / Manager.
Internal Candidate :
• At least 3 years experience as Technician in job grade J06G09 (Signal & Comm); Or
• 5 years experience as Technician in job grade J07G10 (Signal & Comm) ; Or
• Possess a Diploma in related field;
• Possess Personal Track Safety (KTMB 038) Certificate.
External Candidate :
• Below 30 years of age;
• Diploma in Electrical/Telecoms/Electronic/ Engineering or any equivalent qualification;
• Training experiences as Industrial Trainee in KTMB is advantages;
• Working knowledge of PC software and applications ;
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Essential Skills & Qualities
• Capable of working independently and pro-active in most situation.
• Possessed good technical and analytical skills;
• Strong written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels within the company;
• Ability to independently plan and organize one’s own activities;
• Good in both written and spoken English and Bahasa;
• Computer literate
• Willingness to be stationed in any locations within the company.
• Willing to work extra hours.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in together with a detailed resume, current position, experienced and qualification not later than 10 February 2012 to :
Talent Management And Organization Development
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad (225943-T)
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621, Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03-22631130 or 03-22631312
Closing Date: 10 Februari 2012