|Assistant Manager: Swasta / Private|
As one of the major players in the water in we are gearing ahead to fulfill our vision to be the leading water provider of quality and clean water within the region. For those who wish to share our vision and determination and are willing to give their best, we offer a challenging working environment, competitve pay, stability, career growth, great benefits and rewarding experience.
1. Assistant Manager
1. HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENT
- To administer the compliance of relevant HSE rules, regulations and procedures on all business units.
- To monitor the safety performance at all business units.
- To update the Management and staff on all HSE rules, regulations and company policy, practices and procedures that need to be applied in their tasks.
- To establish and maintain HSE and Quality procedure and manual in accordance to OHSAS 18001 & ISO 9001 standard.
- To carry out scheduled and unscheduled site inspection i.e. Site Safety Inspection and Adequacy Audits and accident investigation at all business unit.
- To promote employees participation in enhancing HSE awareness and developing program for prevention of accident.
- To evaluate and recommend PPE that is necessary for the jobsite.
- As a document controller for management system documentation.
- To plan, develop and manage overall HSE training and related matters.
- To keep the Management informed of the overall training activities and status on regular basis.
3. YEARLY BUDGET
- Plan and prepare yearly budget.
- Administer and control the expenditure in accordance to the prepared budget.
- Candidate must possess at least a Master in Occupational Safety and Health or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in Occupational Safety & Health and the related field.
- Certified Safety and Health Officer by DOSH (Green Book)
- Full-Time available.
Interested applicants are invited to or write in or email your detailed resume stating personal particulars, qualification, remuneration expected, contact number and a passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
& Administration Division
Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor Sdn Bhd
2nd Floor, Head Office,
Jalan Pantai Baharu,
Closing Date: 20 January 2012